We recently interviewed J-Hen on the new record and about his music and ere is what he had to say:
1. What is the biggest accomplishment you have done in the music industry?
My biggest accomplishment in the music industry was getting the stamp of approval of Charlie Wilson and Ginuwine for music I wrote.
2. What do you consider to be the ideal life of a musician?
Being able to pay my bills and perform.
3. How do you deal with the pressures of being a musician?
I have a good foundation that keeps me grounded, and I keep my circle small.
4. What type of artist do you consider yourself?
I consider myself to be a storyteller.
5. What can we expect in the future from J-Hen?
Chart breaking hits, award shows, touring and maybe even television and film.
6. How long have you been making music?
I’ve been doing my R&B /Pop for the last 5 years, and prior that I was rapping.
7. Have you ever thought of doing acting?
Yes, most definitely I have considered acting, and I am in the process of hiring an agent.